Here are nine things to keep in mind when you park your car for a long time.
Some people do not use the car much and have to park for a long time. When you stop the car for a long time and use it again, you may experience some inconvenience. Therefore, it is best to pay attention to the following points.
1. Replace car engine oil. If the engine oil has not been replaced for 3,000 – 4,000 kg, the engine oil may not have expired, but it should be replaced before long-term replacement. Dirt in dirty engine oil can solidify over time without starting the engine. Therefore, if the car is not used for a long time, it is much better to replace it with a new engine oil.
In the same way, if you have not changed gear wine or caravan for a long time, you should replace it.
2. Fill up the fuel tank. Then add oil-free additives. If the tank is not full of oil, rust will build up inside the tank. Therefore, full refueling can prevent rust in the fuel tank. Unused fuel in the fuel tank. Diesel can deteriorate over time and disrupt oil flow. Therefore, in order to prevent oil quality deterioration, Hybrid Additives or Injection Cleaner Diesel cars should be injected for a long time only after Super Diesel Additives are added.
If you have to park your car or motorcycle during the long winter months like in Europe, there are special Benzin Stabilizers for fuel and Diesel Anti-Bacterial Additives for diesel.
Add the additives and let it rest for at least 15 minutes before stopping. This will allow enough time for the additives to spread along the oil path.
3. Keep the tires fully inflated. Whenever possible you should have all four of these components in place for launch to maximize profits. Drive the car about twice a month and refill it when the air is low. For racing cars with thin tires, it is convenient to park it for about two months.
4. Do not apply the parking brake. Car brakes tend to stick to the rotor for a long time. If the parking surface is uneven, locate the jammer so that the gears do not shift and the vehicle does not move.
5. Keep the car clean inside and out. Cleaning the outside of the car to prevent the car paint from being eroded by dirt, and cleaning the inside to keep the mold and bacteria from growing.
If you have a lot of mold in the car, you can easily clean it using Klima Fresh.
6. The car’s interior is protected from rodents and rodent bites by spraying the wires to keep rodents away. LIQUI MOLY produces a non-invasive Martan Spray. Rats that have been bitten by rats are a short circuit and can cause a car fire and should be checked for warts when using the car.
7. Prolonged parking can drain the battery. Therefore, start the car at least once every 15 minutes for 15 minutes. This will prevent any troublesome battery life. If your car battery is running low, you should wake up every 15 minutes for 3 days. If possible, drive around every 15 minutes or so every two weeks. This is to ensure that the engine components of the car are oiled smoothly.
8. If the car is parked in the backyard, the mirrors can be slightly open about one-fourth of an inch. The air inside the car should not be trapped by hot air and humidity. It should be covered securely with a rain cover to prevent dust from entering the open area. If parked in the yard, the mirror should be securely closed at the top.
9. Cover the windshield with a piece of clear plastic. If left unmanaged, they can be left astray and lose the right path. Therefore, it should be covered with a thin layer of clear plastic.
Leave a Reply