Google Guide for Students
Google should be defined as a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. However, most students are not sure how to use it. What do you want to search for? Searching for information accurately; It can be time consuming and inconvenient to be unsure of how to save and record. People are tired. It also costs money. As such, Google is a guide to how to use Google for every student in the country. Here are some tips to help you get started:
Google Web Search (Tips and Tricks)
1. To search for a book in pdf file format, type filetype: pdf.
For example. : electronics filetype: pdf
2. If you do not want certain words to be included in your search results, you can use “-” (minus) to search.
For example. restaurant -japan (Do not search for Japanese restaurants)
3. You can type ‘OR’ if you want one or more of the search results to be included in the search results.
For example. Drone OR UAV
4. You can use ‘Define’ to search for English-English definitions on Google.
For example. define Drone
5. If you do not know the spelling of the content you are looking for, you can use “*” to search.
For example. electroni * s
6. You can use “” to search for exactly what you want in the search results.
For example. “I am student”
7. If you want to draw a graph on Google, you can do this by typing the equation of the graph you want to draw.
For example. y = x ^ 2 + 6x + 9
8. To use Google to find what you are looking for in a website, just type site: easy devboards.com Bluetooth.
9. If you do not have an Internet connection, you can search the cache for cache :.
For example. cache: easydevboards.com
Advanced Google Web Search
Search Information You need to know more about search information on webpages.
Note that every word is important in every search. If you look at the three types of who, the who, a who, you will see that the search results are different.
The word prefix also needs to be correct when searching for content. For example, you can see the difference in search results on blue sky and sky blue.
• Type in the words you want to search for in capital letters. It can be written in lower case. The results can not be different.
Words like comma (,) are not important anyway.
However, it is important to note that the # or + suffixes after some programming language names, such as C #, C ++, Google+, etc.
Sometimes you may not be able to find the information you are looking for, which may be due to a keyword error. You can change the keyword search.
If you search for something, you will also see ads included in the results. You will only need to read the results of your search directly. In the filter at the bottom of the search bar, you can select what you need, such as Web, image, maps, shopping, etc. If you only want to search for images, you can select an image.
The search term must be specific; If Google has a result, Knowledge has a separate display on the side. You will be able to see and read separate displays, especially when searching for places.
Advanced Searching can be done in two ways.
1. Advanced Search page
If you need to search for images here you can search at https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search If you need to search for websites, you can do so at https://www.google.com/advanced_search.
2. The second way is to search using operators. A list of operators can be found at https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2466433 at this link, and operators and tips are covered above.
Searching for books
If you want to find the books you want to read, you can search through Google Book. In addition, Google Book allows you to preview some of the book, even if it is not an entire book, making it especially convenient for book searchers.
Books can be found at https://books.google.com/
For example, if you want to search for books on wireless communication, just type “Wireless Communication” in the link above and you will be taken to the book. The link to these books will say “https://books.google.com/books?isbn=_______”. This field will contain numbers, which are International Book Numbers (ISBNs).
If you are a friend If friends refer you to a book, you can easily find it by entering your ISBN in the space provided.
ISBN numbers can also be found on the front page of books.
After reading the books, you can also save the books in your library. You will need a Google Account, but most students will already have a Google Account because they use gmail.
By storing it in a library, you can keep track of the books you read and easily access the books you need to read.
The above information is provided to help students who want to learn more about Google, as well as Google Scholar, online course selection, and information retrieval to resolve program errors.
Leave a Reply